Not your regular latte. You can make your own latte at home! This is how you should do it.
Serving Size: 2-3 servings
100ml Default All Hail
6 shots of espresso or strongly brewed coffee
- Mix espresso or strongly brewed coffee with Default All Hail. Set aside.
- Pour milk halfway through the jar. Fill no more halfway.
- Screw the lid on tightly, and shake the jar as hard as you can until the milk is frothy and has roughly doubled in volume, 30 to 60 seconds.
- Take the lid off the jar and microwave uncovered for 30 seconds. The foam will rise to the top of the milk and the heat from the microwave will help stabilize it.
- Pour the espresso mix or coffee mix into a wide, shallow coffee cup.
- Pour warm milk into the espresso. Use a large spoon to hold back the milk foam, and pour as much warm milk as you would like into the espresso.
- (Optional) Add ice for iced latte.
- Spoon as much milk foam as you would like onto your latte.
- Keep adding foam until there’s enough for your taste.
- Garnish, if desired, with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or nutmeg on top of the foam. Enjoy your latte!